Invoicing and Delivery
We aim to make sure all our products are always in stock. Subject to product availability and fulfillment of payment conditions, the invoicing for your products shall take place on the same day as the receipt of the purchase order. If the product should be temporarily unavailable we will make sure you are notified straight away by the sales representative along with the suitable new delivery time frames.
We deliver the products free of charge to you within 24 hours of your order, we want to give the best customer satisfaction as possible and we understand getting your products on time with a short wait is crucial to business continuity. Please note it is the customers’ responsibility to conduct a physical inspection of the received goods and report any short delivery or possible damages on the delivery note.
How to handle your Tonex product:
To avoid product damage and to ensure the best performance of your product, please store the products in a cool environment with a temperature between 20 – 40 degrees. Store the products in an upright position as specified on the box, this will ensure the toner will perform to its maximum potential.
We have created a handy storage & usage leaflet that will be in the TONEX box or can be downloaded from our website.
Click Here to download our leaflet.
How To Install Your Laser Toner Cartridge.
- To access the toner cartridges for most devices the printer needs to be on.
- On some models, you will have to press and hold the release button and pull the lid towards you. When the cover is lifted on most laser printers the carriage automatically slides to the right side of the unit for easy access to the cartridges.
- Depending on the model, you may have to unhook the cradle holding the cartridge in place, or press the release tab inward to unlatch the cartridge you want to remove.
- Once unlocked, remove the cartridge by pulling it up toward you.
- During shipping, sometimes, the ink can settle in the tower drum, this will result in poor quality copies. To prevent this problem gently shake the cartridge, this will fully distribute toner throughout.
- This removes the protective tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- On some printer models you will also need to remove the colored plastic that covers the imaging drum.
- While doing this, be careful not to touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the print cartridge. Any smudges on the drum can cause print-quality problems.
- It should snap in place securely. On devices with a locking cradle, be sure to snap it shut around the cartridge before closing the lid.
- Print is a test page. Your computer will automatically recognize that a new print cartridge has been installed. Most computers will ask you if you want to print a test page, we would recommend you do this to ensure the cartridge is fully functional and correctly installed.
- Click "Ok" to print. The computer will scan the printer settings and eventually produce a full-color page.
- If you spill any toner on your clothing, wipe off as much as you can with a dry towel quickly. Remove the rest using cold water. Do not use hot water, this will set the stain into your clothing.
- If your replacing more than 1 of your 4 printer cartridge, it is imperative that the replacement cartridges are inserted in the proper positions inside the printer carriage. Make sure the colors and shapes on the cartridge match the corresponding colors and shapes on the print heads.
Request a visit from a Technician:If you would like to request a visit from our Technician. You can contact us on:
- Call us on 800 TONEX (86639, Sunday – Thursday, 8am – 5pm)
- Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.